Personal Test

 Purwodadi

20 september 2020


To my bestie, Jasmin

in Purwokerto

     Hello Jasmin, how are u? hopefully you are always fine. I'm writing because i miss u and i want to tell u about adventure during my trip to bromo. 

       Let me tell u how my trip in Bromo. I want on saturday to my aunty house, as u know my aunty house is located at the foot of mount bromo. It was very cold there. I went by jeep to go to the sea of sand, it was very hot. Mount bromo is really the most popular destination. I came to the last ladder and always very happy to finish it. I saw the sunset very beautiful. Many people who capture this moment, including me.

      What a wonderful experience right, but i think something is missing if u were here, we would u together, I hope we can go together, That's all letter for today


Your bestie

Nashwa

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini